1. Meat, minced - ½ kg 2. Onions, sliced, fried, brown, and crisp in ½ cup ghee - 1 cup 3. Coriander leaves, finely chopped - ¼ cup 4. Green chilies, finely chopped - ¼ cup 5. Gram flour, roasted - 3 tablespoon 6. Egg - 1 7. Ghee - to pan fry the kebabs 8. Lemon, halved - to sprinkle lemon juice over the kebabs
NEEDED FOR MARINATION (GRIND TOGETHER):
1. Raw papaya, chopped - 75-100 grams 2. Salt - add to taste 3. Ginger, chopped - 1 tablespoon 4. Garlic, chopped - 1 tablespoon 5. Cloves - 8 6. Seeds of black cardamoms - 2 7. Poppy seeds, dry, ground, and roasted - 2 teaspoon 8. Peppercorns - 4 9. Cinnamon pieces - ½ teaspoon 10. Desiccated coconut, roasted - 2 tablespoons 11. Mace - 2 blades 12. Green cardamoms - 5 13. Chili powder - 1 teaspoon 14. Nutmeg - ¼ teaspoon
CALORIES: 153 kcal CARBOHYDRATE: 5 g PROTEIN: 13 g FAT: 9 g CHOLESTEROL: 49 mg SODIUM: 682 mg
1. To make this scrumptious appetizer, the first thing you will need to do is to make masala for marination. To do that, grind raw papaya, salt, ginger, garlic, cloves, seeds of black cardamom, poppy seeds, peppercorns, cinnamon pieces, desiccated coconut, mace, green cardamoms, chili powder, and nutmeg.
2. Marinate the ½ kg of minced meat in the ingredients that you ground together for 4 to 5 hours. After marinating the meat, combine chopped green chilies, crispy fried onion, chopped coriander leaves, gram flour, and egg. Mix in these ingredients properly.
3. The following step after mixing the ingredients is to shape this seasoned minced meat into patties. Make round patties of the desired size and then refrigerate these kebabs for an hour.
4. After one hour, take these Galouti kebabs out of the refrigerator. It’s time to shallow fry them — heat ghee in a frying pan or skillet to cook the kebabs.
5. Upon sizzling of the ghee, fry the kebabs on medium heat. Flip the kebabs once they are golden brown on one side and cook the other side.
6. Take these kebabs out on a plate lined with paper towels to let excess oil drain.
7. On a serving dish, arrange these delicious Galouti kebabs. Sprinkle lemon juice and serve. You can also serve these Galouti kebabs with onion slices, green chutney, or any condiments of your choice.